Monday, January 6, 2014

I posted a status on Facebook sometime last year (ha!  Check me out referring to 2013 as "last year" already.  Aren't I fancy?) admitting that I have an unhealthy relationship with food. 
This was that post: "I think I need to just admit that I may have an unhealthy relationship with food. Food is just the good guy who doesn't want to hurt me, but decides that for the best of both us it's time to go our separate ways. I'm the crazy, psycho, stalker ex that refuses to believe it's over."

Yup.  That is what I think of myself.  Food=happy.  Simple equation.  Now, I bet you think I do some kind of working out to counteract all the food I eat.  WRONG!  I used to buy BOXES of Hostess snack cakes and hide them in my car.  And eat them.  In one sitting.  Isn't that just horrible?

Well, the purpose of this blog is to attempt to stop that behavior.  I'll get more in the details of the hows and whys in the next post.  But for now, I am food's psycho ex-girlfriend.  And tonight, I'm going to call him and just breathe into the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment