Sunday, January 12, 2014

Not the best start anyone's ever had but certainly not the worst.  Yesterday, I agreed to go to all you can eat sushi (which in my mind isn't a bad choice seeing as I had mostly all veggie sushi). But, you know what happens when you see that ex you're still pining over?  Yeah.  That happened.  I lost my mind for a bit and got some stuff I had no business getting.  Twice.  Because I have no will power.  Good job, self.  That'll certainly guarantee you the spot of big bridesmaid.  *sigh*  Sometimes I'm not sure of my own commitment to my own cause.  Today, though I did awesome!!!  I had Crispers (which is a soup and salad type place) for lunch and a Quinoa salad for dinner.  YAY ME!!!  

Now, I know what you're thinking.... "You know you can't just lose weight and be healthy by not eating crap, right?  I know, I know.  I have to work out and exercise and be active and all that stuff I just hate.   My sister tells me I have ti make it a habit and that with time I will learn toi love it.  Do I really believe that?  No, not really.  I do not enjoy pain.  at all.  In fact, my life philosophy is that I will try anything once as long as it doesn't: 1- taste bad, 2-involve something illegal, and 3- hurt me.  Working out HURTS.  I do not like to hurt.  Nope.  Don't want it.  Wrong number.  You get it, right?  HOWEVER, I have to suck it up.  I'm not gonna be fully happy with myself if I don't work out to.  My body is not in the best shape, and I'm not talking aesthetically (which is true too, but not the point I'm making here).  I hurt all the time for no reason and I have arthritis in my left knee.  Too young for all that.

Some time this week, I'm going to acquire some sort of gym membership and supplement that with doing stuff at home.  I won't be a happy camper for a few weeks.  I know that for sure. I have a few people that I can count on as "gym buddies".  I feel sorry for them already though.  They'll be the ones having to deal with my super, overly whiny self.  And Lover Man will get a bunch of it too.  (I  foresee many rub downs before bed in my near future.) I'll let you know how that all goes.  But for know, I'm food's psycho ex-girlfriend.  And tonight, I'm thinking of going out with his best friend to make him jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment