Wednesday, January 22, 2014

So I bought about $120 worth of groceries for myself the other day.  All good stuff.  I promise.  I think the "worst" thing I got was applesauce.  But I love applesauce.  And I can't completely deny myself.  
Well, anyway.  I made a giant pot of Turkey Spaghetti, (whole wheat spaghetti and meat sauce made with ground turkey.  extra lean of course) and it was DA BOMB.  And I'm doing the whole breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, dinner like a pauper thing.  Go me!  It seems to be working in getting my appetite under some kind of control.  I will hope very much that this lasts for several hot minutes.

Last night's Zumba class was insane.  it seems like everyone decided that they needed to go.  Not one more person could have fit in that room and I'm sure we were violating some sort of fire hazard.  I'm not exaggerating (and if you can't tell by now, I do that a lot) when I say that there were about 50 people in that room.  CRAZINESS.  That workout was so legit that my ears were sweating.  What the hell is that about?  My ears don't sweat,  What is this black magic??

My gym friend says she's quite impressed by my ability to pick up on choreography so quickly.  That is something I can say I'm good at least.  See?  I'm not completely down on myself.  But I haven't lost any weight yet.  If in another week I haven't lost anything, I'm going to have to do some serious over haul here.
But for now, I'm food's psycho ex-girlfriend.  If I tell him I'm pregnant, do you think he'll take me back?

No comments:

Post a Comment